Mac Designer for Catalina and older
This Axon Ivy Designer was released for macOS Catalina and older.
It has known compatibility issues when used on macOS Big Sur.
Use the Axon Ivy Designer 9.2 or newer to work with it on Big Sur.
1. Download the Axon Ivy Designer
2. Open the Downloads folder in Finder
3. Copy Axon Ivy Designer to the Applications folder
4. Open a new terminal at the Axon Ivy Designer folder
5. Execute the following command in the Terminal:
sudo xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine .
This allows GateKeeper to start Axon Ivy Designer.
5. Open Axon Ivy Designer
6. You need a Java Developer Kit (JDK) to run Axon Ivy Designer. If you haven't installed it yet you will see the following message. Press More Info ... to learn how to install it.